The 2014 NABJ Annual Convention and Career Fair is coming up quickly. The full convention schedule has been released, and there’s a nice representation of digital programming that will allow attendees to up their skills. Below are some of the highlighted workshops you may want to consider in Boston.
- Google for Media Bootcamp NABJ 2014
- BrandingExchange (InvitationOnly)
- Writing,Editing,Design,Computing: An Introduction to Computational Journalism
- Multimedia Gadgets and Lighting
- JournoPreneurs: What It Takes To Build A Media Company
- How to be a WordPress VIP
- Social Media Reporting Tools: Using Social Media to Leverage Your Journalism Brand: Apps, Tech and Tools for Journalists (this is how it appeared on the website)
- Robot Reporters
- Bloggers,Tweeters, and Journalists-What is the Difference?
Benét J. Wilson is the vice president of education for the NABJ Digital Journalism Task Force. She also serves on the board of the Online News Association. She is the social media/eNewsletters editor for the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association and a freelance aviation journalist and blogger.