It seems like every day I learn some new trick or hack with Google. Say what you want about Google, they have some really cool tools that can help you work smarter. Check out 10 of my finds, below.
- Google — Google Media Tools
- Knight Digital Media Center — Learn Google Analytics with new, free online course
- Read Write — Now You Can Ask Google Search To Compare, Filter And Play
- TechCrunch — Context Lets You Search Across Dropbox, Evernote, Spotify & More, All From Google.com
- The Next Web — Watch this: Google Docs can automatically generate QR Codes
- Mashable — The Beginner’s Guide to Google+
- Journalism.co.uk — Google at 15: Tips and tools for journalists
- Lifehacker — How to Set Up Gmail, Google Calendar, and Google Contacts (Properly) on iOS
- Mash Social Media — 7 Tips for Sorting Your Gmail Contacts
- MediaBistro — How Your Google+ Profile Can Help Your Articles Links Stand Out
Benét J. Wilson serves on the board of the Online News Association. She is the vice president of education for the NABJ Digital Journalism Task Force and is the social media/eNewsletters editor for the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association. She is also a freelance aviation journalist and blogger and is theAir Travel Expert for About.com.