Twitter is one of my favorite journalism tools, so I’m always looking for tricks to make it even more useful to use. Below are 10 hacks that may be helpful to add to your Twitter arsenal.
- Twitter – Twitter for newsrooms and journalists
- MediaBistro – Five Habits To Help Yourself Tweet Once Per Day
- MediaShift – Erica Anderson’s 6 Tips for Journalists on Twitter
- Intuit – 10 Rules for Crafting the Perfect Tweet
- Mashable – How to Spend Only 10 Minutes Per Day on Twitter
- Open Forum – How Many Of Your Twitter Followers Are Fake?
- Forbes – 31 Twitter Tips: How To Use Twitter Tools And Twitter Best Practices For Business
- Mashable – The Beginner’s Guide to HootSuite
- Mashable – The Beginner’s Guide to TweetDeck
- AllTwitter – 6 Tips For Shorter Tweets [INFOGRAPHIC]
Benét J. Wilson serves on the board of the Online News Association. She is the vice president of education for the NABJ Digital Journalism Task Force and is the social media/eNewsletters editor for the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association. She is also a freelance aviation journalist and blogger and is the Air Travel Expert for About.com.