By Ameena Rasheed, NABJ Digital Journalism Task Force intern
Editor’s note: Join NABJ DJTF Secretary Kiratiana Freelon for a TweetChat — 10 Things You Can Do To Improve Your Digital Skills in 2013 — on Tuesday, Jan. 15 at 8:00 p.m. Eastern time. She will offer up 10 ideas, including resource links. Participants are also free to offer up their own resources. The hashtag is #DJTFChat. We will create a Storify of the event for those who can’t make it live.
1. Inbound Marketing – 25 Social Media Tips for Twitter in 2013
2. SocialBrite – Storytelling tips from the experts at Pixar
3. Blogging Tips – 6 Social Media Tools To Look Forward To In 2013
4. American Society of Journalists and Authors – Legal Danger for Bloggers: Two Misconceptions, Three Resources, One Suggestion
5. Mashable – 5 Better Ways to Network on Twitter and LinkedIn