By Benét J. Wilson, chair, NABJ Digital Journalism Task Force & social media/newsletters editor, Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association
- Storyful Blog — Storyful tips and tools: Facebook. I’m still figuring out how to use Facebook as part of my job, and this post offers some great tips.
- PBS MediaShift — Beyond Crowdsourcing: How to Turn Sources Into Storytellers.
- SocialBrite — 5 free tools for social media listening. As a social media editor who oversees efforts for my organization, along with all my myriad personal accounts, I need to tools to help track the noise. I’ve added Kurrently and Twitalyzer to my tool box.
- ReadWriteWeb — Evernote: A 0-to-60 MPH Guide. I’m still playing around with Evernote, so these tips for newbies are helpful.
- Fastcompany — The 36 Rules of Social Media. Here’s a cool infographic with some common sense for users.