By Benét J. Wilson, chair, NABJ Digital Journalism Task Force & social media/newsletters editor, Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association
It seems as if every day, there is some new hardware, software, tool, technology or trick designed to help us do our jobs smarter and faster. This column was created to help you cut through the clutter. So enjoy these tips — and pass them along!
- GigaOm – What newspapers and other media could learn from Reddit.
- SocialMedia Biz – Memolane: Helping tell our stories through social media
- Mashable – 11 Free Services for Scheduling Social Media Updates
- Blogging Tips – How to Find Professional Web Designers for Your Online Business?
- Knight Digital Media Center – Review: RCFP “first aid” app for journalists