By Benét J. Wilson, DJTF co-chair, Online Managing Editor-Business Aviation, Aviation Week Group
I was in the car on Sunday and the NPR show “Marketplace Money” was on. Host Tess Vigland was talking about how an internship at Oregon Public Radio launched her journalism career. That got me thinking that as our latest crop of students graduate, now was the time to pull out the job search items lurking in my Fast Five bookmark folder. But these links can be used by anyone searching for a job.
And NABJ members can get a free resume review from me. I’m tough, but fair. It’s better to hear what issues there may be with your resume from me rather than wonder why no one is calling you for interviews. I’m at regaviationqueen AT Yahoo DOT com. Now, on with Fast Five!
- Marketplace — More companies hiring interns
- 10000 Words — 3 Reasons Why You Should Have an Infographic Resume
- Mashable — 10 Creative Social Media Resumes To Learn From
- GigaOm — Landing Your Dream Job in a Networked World
- Lifehacker — Top 10 Ways to Rock Your Resumé
- Mashable — You Can Now Convert Your Facebook Profile to a Facebook Page
- New Grad Life — 22 Tips for Landing a Job On LinkedIn
- Mashable — HOW TO: Ask For an Online Recommendation
- Position Ignition — 5 Tips in Using Social Media for Job Searches
- SmartBlog on Social Media — Using enterprise 2.0 tools to ease into your new job