By Benét J. Wilson, DJTF co-chair, Online Managing Editor-Business Aviation, Aviation Week Group
This will be a quick one, since I’m working on some major deadlines this week. But here are two notes from your editrix. First, please don’t forget to vote in the UNITY/Ford Foundation entrepreneurship program for minority journalists contest. Voting ends on Oct. 17. Second, please sign up for the Digital Journalism Task Force’s first webinar” “A picture can be worth a thousand words: How journalists from a print background can successfully incorporate video into their work.” The event will be held on Friday, Oct. 29 starting at 11:30 a.m. Eastern time. Click here for more details. Now, onto Fast Five. Enjoy!
- 10000 Words – 10 Ways to track what people are saying about you on Twitter
- Mashable – 7 Perfect Posterous Themes for Multimedia Blogs
- Read Write Web – 13 Tools for Building Your Own iPhone App
- TechCrunch – If You’ve Got Social Media Fatigue, UR DOIN IT WRONG
- Networked – How to annotate your YouTube videos