By Benét J. Wilson, DJTF co-chair, Online Managing Editor-Business Aviation, Aviation Week Group
Today the National Association of Black Journalists’ Digital Journalism Task Force, in conjunction with the NABJ Media Institute, held its very first media training — Twitter 101 for Journalists-More than Just What I Ate For Breakfast. The entire session is below.
During the session, I promised that I’d pass along more resources, below.
- The 7 Ways to Approach Twitter
- The Twitter Guide Book
- 10 Twitter Tools to Organize Your Tweeps
- Streamlining Your Twitter Feed – Groups to the Rescue
- 100 Tips, Tools, and Resources for Twitter Research
- 4 Twitter Account Cleaners
- How To Use Tweetdeck
- 4 Cool Ways To Make Use Of Twitter Lists
- 20 Twitter Tools to Help You Manage Your Followers
- Top 50 Twitter Tracking and Analytics Tools
The DJTF is working on future sessions. If you have a suggestion on what you’d like to see, Tweet us at @NABJDigital, leave a comment here or send us an email on the DJTF Yahoo! Listserv.
Twitter 101 for Journalists-More than Just What I Ate For Breakfast