By Benét J. Wilson, DJTF co-chair, Online Managing Editor-Business Aviation, Aviation Week Group
As you all go off for your long Labor Day weekend, I hope you can squeeze in reading my five plus five tips, tools and tricks — with a focus on lists — to make you a more effective digital journalist. Enjoy, and have a great weekend!
- 10000 words – 8 Things college journalists should do before they graduate (this is great advice, and some of us post graduates can also uses these tips!)
- Mashable – Top 10 Ways to Tweak Your WordPress Theme I’m working on a refresh of this blog and got some great ideas in this post
- Inspirationfeed – 11 Website That Help You Discover Web 2.0 Tools
- GigaOm – 24 iPhone Apps to Improve Your Social Networking Ones I’m using include LinkedIn, Facebook, Skype, WordPress and Posterous.
- AppStorm – 15 Amazing Apps for File Storage in the Cloud
- Adam Westbrook – Five great places to find free (or cheap) music for your films
- FeverBee – 20 Fantastic Content Ideas For Your Online Community
- Web Designer Depot – 300+ Resources to Help You Become a WordPress Expert
- BestCollegesOnline.com – 12 Essential TED Talks for Writers
- Social Media Biz – Top 5 tips on how to use Foursquare