By Benét J. Wilson, DJTF co-chair, Online Managing Editor-Business Aviation, Aviation Week Group
- The 10000 Words blog tells us 7 Ways to keep journalism alive (without paywalls). And Mark Luckie’s new book, The Digital Journalist’s Handbook, is now available on Amazon.
- Mashable shows how to Post Pics to Twitter, Facebook and MySpace All at Once With yfrog.
- Looking to build your own Web site? SmashingApps.com has 13 Easy And Powerful Website Building Tools To Create Your Free Site.
- Are you a fan of LinkedIn? The Social Bright blog says How to use LinkedIn to promote your blog.
- The Site Sketch blog offers 14 Ways to Increase Your Blog Traffic.
And here’s a gentle reminder. The Digital Journalism Task Force is holding a CoverItLive session — Twitter 101 for Journalists-More than Just What I Ate For Breakfast — tomorrow, Tuesday, Feb. 23, from noon to 1:00 p.m. I hope you can join us!